Business Development Associate
Interim Solutions at Foster McKay
Established in 1971, The Foster McKay Group has earned the reputation as one of the most respected and successful executive search firms specializing in finance, accounting and tax.
Our Interim Solutions at Foster McKay practice group provides experienced finance, accounting and tax professionals for temporary assignments and project-based initiatives. We staff positions from staff accountant / analyst to CFO.
Due to unprecedented growth in our consulting / temporary staffing practice, we are looking to expand our sales effort. The primary responsibility of the Client Development Associate is to establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with finance and human resource leaders with the goal of creating business opportunities that will sustain the overall growth of our Company.
- Meet face-to-face with corporate clients to introduce the services of Interim Solutions atFoster McKay.
- Counsel clients on topics such as position requirements, candidate availability, compensation parameters and overall labor / market conditions.
- Analyze and negotiate contracts with corporate clients.
- Work with recruiters / colleagues to develop strategies for candidate identification and assessment.
- Manage the interview, feedback and offer process with candidates and clients.
Requisite Experience / Skills
A background in accounting and finance, sales and / or staffing would be strongly preferred. In addition:
- Exceptional sales, marketing, customer service and decision making skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives.
- Solid business acumen.
- Integrity and professionalism.
Our compensation package is the most competitive in our industry. Each candidate will be assessed based upon the strength of their interview and the value they bring to our firm. Generally, our plan consists of a base salary plus commissions, as well as a comprehensive benefit package. We also offer incentives for business you generate for other practice groups within our company.
Cell: (973) 714-7524
Email: [email protected]