Why would I want this job?
Our client an award-winning national & global brand and innovator of disposable Personal Protective Equipment seeks an Account Manager.
What would I be doing?
- Responsible for attainment of sales/revenue objectives for the assigned prospects.
- Prospecting new clients and developing “New Contacts” and determining key decision makers.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities to maintain a robust pipeline.
- Work with internal cross functional teams to develop compelling Unique Selling Propositions.
- Deliver world-class account services management that exceeds customer expectations on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise of all products and competitive solutions and implements best practices to sell solutions.
- 15-20% Travel
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales and service experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of business development experience
- Prior experience developing business relationship with national accounts
- Prior experience selling to Healthcare, Food Service or Jan/San industries
- Ability to interact with all levels of management including C suite to create mutually beneficial agreements
- Plan, organize, and execute sales strategies and territory plans
- Strong professional communication skills including written and verbal
- Full working knowledge of a CRM tool and Microsoft products: PowerPoint and Excel
- Customer/Client Focus & Results Driven
- Highly flexible