Why would I want this job?
A full service and well established local CPA firm is seeking a public accounting professional interested in joining a firm where you can continue to build your career in both audit and tax services.
What would I be doing?
In this position, you will participate in accounting, tax and consulting engagements for business and individual clients in a wide range of industries. Excellent opportunity to grow with a small firm and learn from highly experienced firm leadership.
Overtime is required from January through April 15th each year. We are looking for a positive, team player to join the pleasant atmosphere of our growing firm.
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in accounting
- CPA or candidate meeting the requirements of taking the CPA exam.
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience in Audit, Review, and Compilation engagements.
- Experience with preparation and review of corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns
- Highly proficient with QuickBooks and/or other similar bookkeeping software
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, conscientious, dedicated, ethical and a team player
- Experience with CCH Prosystem, or other similar tax preparation and research software is a plus.
- Experience with CCH Prosytem Engagement and Knowledge Coach audit software is a a plus.