Why would I want this job?
Our client a global pharma company that provides innovative products and services around the world seeks an Accountant IV.
What would I be doing?
- Accountable for monthly closing procedures for respective areas by: understanding the areas, including any relevent legal agreements to ensure accurate financial statement presentation, obtaining relevant information from business partners, analyzing the impacts to the financial statements, preparing journal entries in SAP/Winshuttle including balance sheet analysis and reconciliation.
- Perform post close reconciliations ensuring GL accuracy.
- Provide quarterly reporting to parent company related to footnote disclosure.
- Establish best practices surrounding controls and perform all related JSOX controls.
What would make me qualified?
- SAP proficiency is required.
- Must be able to work independently and hit the ground running with little guidance.
- Moderate excel proficiency (e.g. v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- BS in Accounting or Finance required. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Excel, Pivot Tables, Sap , Accounting, GL
- Finance, Reconciliation, Accountant Balance Sheet, Reconciliations, Closing
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree