Why would I want this job?
Our client, a growing pharmaceutical company located in Bedminster, NJ is seeking an Accounting Manager to join the team on a consulting basis. This position will primarily be responsible for assisting in the month-end accounting functions. ***This role will be hybrid***
What would I be doing?
- Responsible for the monthly closing (accruals, balance sheet reconciliations, closing entries, etc.)
- Supervision of day-to-day accounts payable and accounts receivable staff/review of work
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Assist with the coordination and support of external auditors to ensure timely sign-off of financial statements.
- Preparation of balance sheet and profit & loss statement
- Maintains and reconcile general ledger accounts and supporting analyses, where applicable
- Assist in the preparation of operating expense and balance sheet statements and other accounting analyses.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with all accounting and internal control policies and procedures.
- Perform research and analysis of accounting data and complete special projects, as required.
- Assist in maintaining the daily cash forecast.
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in pharma or consumer goods
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- SAP experience a plus or other ERP system
- CPA (Preferred)