Why would I want this job?
Accounting Manager reporting to the Controller for manufacturer of commercial industrial products.
What would I be doing?
• Review, analyze, and maintain inventories.
• Manage project accounting revenue, margin, and billings.
• Assist Controller with month end closing reporting and forecast packages.
• Contract review file preparation.
• Forecast cash flow changes.
• Create and present standard cost update analysis.
• Complete warranty account analysis.
• Create monthly revenue recognition.
• Review rework and report findings.
• Review controllable budget reports with department owners.
• KPI cost reduction and overtime reporting, in addition to efficiency reporting.
• Inventory obsolescence review and risk mitigation; backlog review.
What would make me qualified?
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
• 7+ years Experience in Accounting/Finance, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency with the use of computers and Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
• Detail oriented and can be relied upon to meet and exceed goals successfully.