Why would I want this job?
This position is within the Global Accounting team, which will play a key role in helping the team establish strong controls around our month-end closing process and giving the team the ability to scale with our growing business. You will be working directly with the US Accounting team and will regularly engage with global teams around the company.
What would I be doing?
• Responsible for oversight of GL directly related to operating expenses
• Assist corporate controller in preparation of consolidated financial reporting package
• Work closely with off-shore back-office team on monthly close processes and accelerating time to close
• Assist in developing, documenting, and improving processes and policies to drive financial discipline across the company
• Train and mentor employees, delegate and direct task when needed
• Assist in automating accounting bookkeeping methods and reducing reliance on excel tracking sheets
• Assist in completing special projects as needed
What would make me qualified?
• BS Accounting or Finance, CPA and previous Big 4 accounting experience strongly preferred
• 4+6 year of progressive accounting experience in SaaS or professional services company
• Audit experience in SaaS a plus
• Advanced Excel skills
• Microsoft Dynamics similar experience would be great
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills