Why would I want this job?
We are seeking a talented Accounts Payable Staff to join our Accounts Payable team. This person would be integral part of the Accounts Payable team. This position is expected to have a strong sense of ownership and the ability to identify process improvement opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and meet the qualifications, this might be the job for you!
What would I be doing?
- Monitor vendor payments including tracking invoices, payment due dates and processing invoices for payment
- Track estimated supplier and vendor payments for cash forecasting
- Perform reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts and subledgers to resolve outstanding open items to help in ensuring correctness of financial statements
- Partner with Customer Service team to research and respond to supplier inquiries and prepare and process refunds, where applicable
- Compile deliverables for various audits
- Assist with new system implementations and scaling processes for growth
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by manager
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years prior accounting experience
- Experience with ERP (SAGE 300 and Oracle NetSuite a strong plus)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effective communication skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail but can also look at the big picture