Why would I want this job?
Our client is looking for a dynamic and hard-working Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for various P2P tasks which include receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices in an effective, up to date and accurate manner. They should have a strong background in accounts payable, be diligent, organized, and self-motivated with strong problem-solving ability and phenomenal customer service.
What would I be doing?
• Validate incoming invoices using Kofax (OCR)
• Accurate and timely electronic processing of Dior US and Canada invoices by way of 3-way match in Coupa
• Work with internal partners to resolve any invoice discrepancies, which are blocking invoices from posting to SAP
• Run reports of blocked invoices as needed
• Process invoice uploads in SAP as needed
• Enter manual invoices directly in SAP as needed
• Reconcile vendor statements
• Provide a high level of customer service to our internal and external partners
• Other related duties as assigned
What would make me qualified?
• At least 2 years prior experience in Accounts Payable
• SAP experience required
• Experience with Coupa or other P2P system required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; excellent skills in Excel including VLOOKUP, pivot tables.
• Detail oriented & quick learner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to proactively partner with others
• Ability to adapt to change and easily shift approach in response to business needs