Why would I want this job?
The Accounts Payable Representative is responsible for ensuring invoices are processed accurately and within agreed upon terms. They will assist in maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with Company policy and accepted accounting practices. Special Projects will be assigned at the discretion of department management.
What would I be doing?
- Receive, review and verify invoices.
- Identify and research any issues with invoices and/or required documentation received.
- Accurately data enter invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Develop strong working relationships with both internal and external business partners.
- Respond timely to A/P inquiries.
- Correspond with vendors and internal clients to research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Assist with any A/P audits.
- Perform job responsibilities in the absence of A/P staff as needed.
What would make me qualified?
Accounts Payable Experience