Why would I want this job?
The Analyst, Corporate FP&A will provide in-depth global analysis on expenses, headcount, and capital expenditure on a worldwide basis for Regional and Corporate groups.
What would I be doing?
- Support FP&A Manager to ensure that the budget and forecast processes are completed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Additionally, analyze and assess submitted information to determine risks and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with management and staff of corporate groups and regional teams.
- Be a financial partner including monthly spend reviews.
- Ensure monthly/quarterly reporting and analysis (expense and headcount) are completed in support of both internal and group requirements.
- Support FP&A Manager with ad hoc analysis across all functions and as requested by management.
- Make observations and recommendations based upon the results of the analysis and present the information in a clear and concise visual format.
- Provide guidance on account usage and expense classification.
- Support Accounting close and miscellaneous financial inquires.
What would make me qualified?
- 4-6 years of finance related experience
- BS degree (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Proven track record demonstrating leadership and professionalism, as well as delivering high quality work
- Comfortable working with and presenting to senior management
- Strong PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience with Hyperion Planning (HP) and Essbase a plus
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as SAP Business Objects a plus