Why would I want this job?
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual for the position of Analyst, Internal Controls and Internal Audit. This individual must exhibit excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and have effective written and oral communication skills! The position requires an individual that can independently complete financial and operational audit activities (including manufacturing, retail, distribution, etc.).
What would I be doing?
Investigation and Special Project Accountability
Assist the Internal Audit management team in their execution of investigations and special projects including those that support Company or Divisional initiatives, as well as those that improve the team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness in delivering audit related activities.
Internal Audit & ERICA Accountability
Perform and implement finance, operational and compliance audits, as well as ERICA (Enterprise Risk and Internal Control) assessments, to identify and reduce risk exposures to help achieve the Company’s key results. Also, report findings which clearly articulate the risk to the auditee and Senior Management and include recommendations that are pragmatic and actionable.
People / Staff Development Accountability
Continue to build and enhance key skills to support departmental and personal development
Risk Assessment / Business Partnering Accountability
Develop a broad understanding of the business and related risks within the Company by partnering with key collaborators and incorporate this mentality into the audit approach and communications
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelors in Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience, such as public accounting or comparable accounting/finance experience, process engineering, corporate internal audit or risk management.
- Good understanding of auditing and risk evaluation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team oriented environment
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for achievement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Travel 10-20%
- Professional certification of one or more (CPA, CIA, CFE or CISA)
- Knowledge of TeamMate
- Knowledge of ACL, Business Objects, or other data analytics tools
- Audit experience with retail, manufacturing, consumer goods or pharmaceutical organizations and/or information system development projects.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 testing