Why would I want this job?
A growing professional services company having headquarters in Northvale, NJ is looking for a detail oriented full charge bookkeeper/Accountant.
What would I be doing?
- General Ledger
- Check writing
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit card expense accounting, Reconciliation, and expense monitoring
- Design & manage Chart of Accounts
- Sales order processing & Sales Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable and Collections
- Applying payments received
- Purchase order processing & Vendor billing/Management
- Accounts Payable
- Running check cycles to pay vendors/expenses
- Month-end closing processes & accruals
- Running QuickBooks reports
- Producing Income statement & balance sheet
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUP
- Time keeping and time collection of hourly field employees
- Payroll experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience with hiring process including application review, employment agreements, background checks, State & Federal W4/tax deductions, signing up employees with Health Insurance, terminations etc.
What would make me qualified?
- At least 4 years’ experience in full charge bookkeeping using QuickBooks
- Attention to details & accuracy
- Highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Pro-active approach
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Pleasant customer service like demeanor