Why would I want this job?
Great opportunity for an Assistant Controller with a premier provider of Talent Solutions and Managed Services.
What would I be doing?
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong Billing Experience specially in a Time & Billing/Temp Agency (preferably in nurse staffing agency) environment with high volume billing on client VMS portals and in Quick Books
- Strong QuickBooks Enterprise experience
- Heavy A/R processing and Collections
- A/P processing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll and other journal entries
- Payroll Processing and Reporting from ADP WFN Payroll
- Year-end ACA processing & filing
- Year-end closing of books with annual reconciliation of payroll, inter-company accounts and GL analysis.
- Manage, monitor, and ensure adequate insurance/workers comp coverage
- Manage workers comp auditors
- Manage a couple direct reports
- Assist CFO to compile financials for annual audit
What would make me qualified?
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Proactive approach
- Good notes taking skills.
- Fast Learner/Self Starter
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Good time management abilities
- Meets deadlines.
- Positive attitude/ Team player
- Bachelor’s in accounting degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required.