Why would I want this job?
The Auditor will be responsible for supporting the yearly 3–4-month audit, assisting to manage all deliverables to provide a compliant and timely submission of our yearly audit package. Expertise in both the generic and brand business areas would help this individual succeed. Reports to the Accounting Manager.
What would I be doing?
- Support the preparation and analysis of yearly financial data to support the extensive yearly audit with our parent company
- Provide support in audit requests and engage with internal team in order to best handle deliverables and support submission of the yearly audit package.
- Support in the intercompany reconciliation process with parent company.
- Provide support on Sample reconciliation between 3PL and SAP.
- Support royalties and accrual documentation and sample analysis
- Provide support on government reporting including registration for state tax filing, ADP payroll tax, Medicaid agreements, 401k & others.
- Provide support on internal controls by properly document legal agreements and SOP’s.
- Support trouble shooting interfaces with third party providers.
- Back up to Accounts Payables.
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for Management team, as necessary.
What would make me qualified?
- Education Bachelor’s degree
- Experience 6-8 years plus, and in a pharma / generics company
- Proficient SAP, Excel
- Specific Knowledge strong communication skills, ability to work within strict deadlines, comfortable interacting with auditors and deep diving into data in SAP