Why would I want this job?
The Commercial Finance Senior Analyst will report directly to the Head of Commercial Finance and will be responsible for providing financial analysis and decision support to the commercial organization. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with a strong analytical mindset and a passion for driving business performance.
What would I be doing?
• Provide financial analysis and decision support to the commercial organization, including forecasting, budgeting, and financial modeling.
• Partner with commercial leadership to help develop and implement pricing strategies that maximize revenue and profitability.
• Analyze and interpret sales data to identify trends and opportunities for growth.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prepare and present financial analysis to senior management to support key business decisions.
• Develop and maintain financial models to support strategic planning and decision making.
• Participate in the development of annual business plans and long-term strategic plans.
• Monitor and report on key performance indicators to senior management.
• Other duties as assigned by the Head of Commercial Finance.
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required, MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in healthcare or life sciences company.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and trends.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Experience with ERP and CRM systems preferred.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge and experience with Xifin (Billing System) is a plus.