Why would I want this job?
Responsible for accurate, timely and insightful reporting of the Company’s financial results, both internally and externally. As a key leader of the Finance team, you will own the financial close process, reorganize our chart of accounts for more meaningful financial visibility and streamline processes for efficiency.
What would I be doing?
- Conduct the monthly close process to issue timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Maintain supporting schedules to support close including prepaids, tax liability, lease accounting, fixed assets
- Strong understanding of inventory accounting
- Manage intercompany accounting between LLCs
- Reconcile cash balances weekly
- Oversee accurate daily A/P and A/R processes
- Pay bills
- Oversee payroll process and ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Complete requests from auditors, tax advisors and investors
- Clean up chart of accounts and establish department/class accounting
- Manage monthly tax submissions and payments
- Maintain interest, debt and equity forecast
- Streamline accounting processes
- Manage external accounting service
What would make me qualified?
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Active CPA license
- A strong knowledge of GAAP standards
- Omnichannel, apparel retail and e-commerce, industry experience
- Strong Quickbooks Online experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience