Why would I want this job?
Our client a pharmaceutical company seeks a Customer Service Rep reporting to the Head of Supply Chain.
What would I be doing?
- Oversee and manager the customer service team, including hiring, training and performance management
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service
- Handle escalated customer complaints or inquiries
- Invoicing based on shipment notifications from the warehouse
- Collaborate with other departments to improve overall customer experience and address customer concerns
- Manage key customer relationships
- Responsible for new customer setup in ERP and EDI Systems
- Interact with third party technical support team for EDI troubleshooting
- Provide excellent customer service by resolving issues related to ordering and shipping in a timely manner
- Provide support to the Sales team by processing sample and promotional literature orders
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
What would make me qualified?
- 5+ years Customer Service experience in Over the Counter Consumer Healthcare, Vitamins / Supplements or Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree is preferred
- Courteous and professional both in person and over the phone
- Commitment to providing effective customer support
- Professionalism and a strong sense of responsibility
- High attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and highly adaptable to changes
- Comply and adhere to Company policies, processes, and rules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Experience with EDI order processing is a must