Why would I want this job?
Direct a team of 3 to provide support across the commercial and brand teams focusing on driving revenue management for companys portfolio throughout the US markets in line with commercial strategies to maximize long-term value of North American business and to support delivery of our annual targets.
What would I be doing?
- Commercial Discount Management and reporting (Vistaar)
- Lead on Brand Pricing Architecture: Agree with global/local stakeholders and track via Pricing Forums
- Pricing Analytics: Support 2 annual price windows
- Net Revenue Management: Leadership across channels and markets, including price strategy, value chain analysis, reporting tools and legal compliance training.
- Team Leadership: Direct and indirect team leadership, ensuring the appropriate people development and skill-building programs are in place within Net Revenue team
- E-Commerce Strategy: Partner with and collaborate with Global, Distributor and Customer engagement in line with recent pricing strategies.
- NPD: Pricing strategy
- Commercial Development: work with markets on NRM (value creation) opportunities
What would make me qualified?
- Exceptional leader of diverse, values-oriented, high-performing teams.
- Strong quantitative acumen with a focus on commercial analytics and P&L management.
- Great network across North American alcoholic beverage distributors / brokers / selling agencies.
- Balanced experience delivering results for dynamic high-growth brands and more mature brands.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication (writing and presenting) skills.
- Executive Board experience a plus