Why would I want this job?
• Finance business partner supporting business teams on all finance related topics, with key objective to help deliver continued dynamic growth.
• Responsible for end-to-end forecasting processes, including implementation of 36mo rolling forecast process leveraging inputs from marketing, commercial and supply chain.
• Be the key owner of the P&L reporting and Cash Flow reporting, liaising with GBS A2R to ensure correct data reporting and searching for adaptations to correctly report business financials.
• Own local reports and master data management, building the bridges to ensure consistent data is shared, while preparing for iSHIFT (SAP) implementation,
What would I be doing?
• Be a Business Partner for operational teams.
• Support business teams in their decision-making process based on sound judgment, finance expertise and business acumen.
• Manage P&L per brand and customer: follow up the evolution of the brand and customer P&L to support the business performance and ensure the right return on investments.
• Support marketing teams in assessing the ROI of different investment opportunities, driving the resource allocation process.
• Analyse monthly figures and support the preparation of performance reviews to help monitor performance vs business case.
• Participate in the brand development and commercial policy definition processes and ensure they are executed in line with the strategy.
• Support implementation of IBP/RF process.
• Help build an end-to-end IBP process that feeds into financial rolling forecast process, ensuring coordination between marketing, commercial and supply chain to build an accurate forecast which helps prevent OOS and overstocking.
• Implement monthly cash requirement forecast, liaising with treasury teams to ensure adequate funds availability for monthly operations while limiting cash trapping.
• Participate actively and lead BUs in forecast and budget preparation: Identify assumptions underlying the Business plan (such as market, inflation, remuneration, prices, organisation, projects, and costs).
• Challenge business & sales assumptions and participate in the understanding of market dynamics with business teams to support sales predictions.
• Liaise with finance to identify reporting requirements in financial systems.
• Perform closing activities.
• Responsible for closing of sales, headcount, P&L, ensuring data quality in systems.
• Partner with Controlling and Accounting to understand Balance Sheet balances, provisions, and movements. Ensure alignment and that topics are pro-actively shared and resolved.
• Master data & Finance tools support
• Identify and request or perform Master data management in systems with focus on setting up interfaces for adequate data sharing.
• Co-ordinate master data management via offshore COE (cost center, my TP, profit center, …).
• Support preparation of iShift (SAP) implementation.
What would make me qualified?
Skills, Experience & Knowledge Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting or related field
• 5+ years of experience in financial roles
• Experience in Consumer Package Goods or Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies
• High acumen in managing financial systems (ERPs, finance planning applications)
• Strong rigor and ability to multi-task and to organize, manage and prioritize deadlines
• Ability to take ownership and ensure the integrity of the financial operations through an impeccable understanding of the finance drivers
• A well-developed business acumen and intellectual curiosity
• Strong analytical and presentation skills with the ability to combine and present complex information in a simple manner
• Collaborative and highly proactive attitude and ability to interact and communicate appropriately with numerous stakeholders
• Experience with pharma commercial finance