Why would I want this job?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our team! Global leader in the design, development, and distribution of extrusion and converting technology. Our systems encompass product lines to support manufacturing applications and customers in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, building & construction, consumer products, medical, and packaging. This position will review, analyze, and maintain inventories in addition to managing project accounting revenue, margins and billings.
What would I be doing?
- Review, analyze, and maintain inventories.
- Manage project accounting revenue, margin, and billings.
- Assist Controller with month end closing reporting and forecast packages.
- Contract review file preparation.
- Forecast cash flow changes related to POC.
- Create and present standard cost update analysis.
- Complete warranty account analysis.
- Create monthly revenue recognition.
- Review rework and report findings.
- Open engineering hours to review jobs.
- Review controllable budget reports with department owners.
- KPI cost reduction and overtime reporting, in addition to efficiency reporting.
- Inventory obsolescence review and risk mitigation; backlog review.
What would make me qualified?
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
- 5-10 years experience in Accounting/Finance, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with the use of computers and Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Detail oriented and can be relied upon to meet and exceed goals successfully.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Document Use
- Management skills
- Organizational Skills
- Oral and Written Communication
- Problem solving
- Report implementation