Why would I want this job?
The Global Financial Planning and Analysis (Global FP&A) team functions as the “eyes and ears” of the organization and is a central liaison between the corporate and operations teams. As such, Global FP&A interfaces with the CEO and CFO and provides significant input in the information with the Board of Directors.
The Finance Manager, Global FP&A role has overall responsibility for providing data, financial modeling and analytics by synthesizing data into meaningful conclusions. This role is responsible for providing information during the close, analyzing and reporting findings/ recommendations, and for cross-functional interaction to drive consistent analytics and scenario modeling. This position will report to the Global FP&A Sr Manager with significant exposure to the Global VP of FP&A
What would I be doing?
The individual will be involved in a variety of high-profile tasks. He/She/They will partner across the organization to create value from data and offer high-value output through strategic support and insight. This individual will communicate findings and provide recommendations based on their findings. The role is a great role that has the potential to lead to several different positions within company.
- Preparation of financial analysis requested by Finance leadership
- Partner with counterparts across the organization to develop analytic framework
- Identify data gaps and work with appropriate parties to rectify
- Provide decision support and handle ad hoc questions
- Support annual planning process including annual Budget and 3-year strategic plan
What would make me qualified?
- Advanced modeling skills to synthesize data into meaningful conclusions
- Broad financial acumen including strong foundation in accounting and corporate finance principals
- Comfortable performing in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexibility to manage projects across time zones and adapt certain approaches to different cultures
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with and influence a variety of different positions within the organization
- Self-starter that can complete activities end to end
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Exposure to a variety of functions (i.e. strategy, finance, accounting, marketing and operations) a plus
- Education- Minimum bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics. MBA preferred
- Years of experience- Minimum 4 years of experience in FP&A, treasury, banking analytics or corporate finance
- Level of experience- Strong quantitative and analytic skills. Advanced modeling skills to synthesize data into meaningful conclusions and to drive decision making.
Industry experience- Experience in the spirits industry, investment banking or consumer goods industry is a plus