Why would I want this job?
Financial Analyst for well known fashion brand. We are looking for an energetic, collaborative, organized team player that has strong communication skills and is results driven.
What would I be doing?
- Oversee the development and consolidation of the Global Company Capex annual operating plans and monthly forecast; coordinate with the finance teams globally to drive both the tracking and reporting of capital spend
- Assist the team with creation and tracking of Capex projects
- Manage the month end close process, including preparing journal entries and supporting the accounting team as needed
- Coordinate with the regional finance teams globally to provide global reporting/analysis on Corporate Capex
- Prepare weekly reporting on critical KPI’s for Executive management
- Create the monthly BOD letter, including updating the financials and marketing overview
- Manage the development of the quarterly earnings release support binder, working with the finance teams across company globally to ensure all deliverables are met and working with Senior Management to update the binder contents accordingly
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support for projects for the Corporate FP&A department
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 0-2 years’ work experience in a finance organization
- Strong excel and analytical skills required
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Positive attitude, high level of intellectual curiosity combined with a ‘results-driven’ mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication, analytical, critical-thinking, and presentation skills
- Be as self- starter, well organized with an ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Must have high degree of accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexible to changing circumstances and new challenges
We’d Love to See:
- Excellent teamwork, relationship building, and coordinative skills, be able to work with diverse team across geographies