Why would I want this job?
You will be responsible for the consolidation and reporting to management. You will work with Finance business partners to challenge assumptions, build financial models, organize management reviews, and assist in various department projects. You will use your analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. You will be expected to use insights you have learned to communicate important themes and messages to Company Leadership. You will also support projects and drive financial alignment to shape and execute strategic recommendations.
What would I be doing?
The Financial Analyst manages all projects assigned under the direction and guidance of their manager within their area of responsibility while supporting the initiatives and goals of the Department.
- Deliver and coordinate the internal financial consolidation process for the US business units.
- Consolidate and report monthly, quarterly, and full-year results across the business portfolio.
- Define and coordinate the Reporting Calendar (including monthly forecasting process) and timeline of official annual forecast and budget submission to HQ.
- Create of KPI dashboards based on business needs.
- Participate in cross functional teams and projects both domestically and globally.
- Build and prepare financial reports along with revising reports to be more useful and efficient through automation or other technology.
- Analyze financial and business performance against metrics and document pertinent highlights that enable management to determine progress against strategic/business plans.
- Monitor and analyze results against budget / forecasts and provide insightful and actionable explanations.
- Gather and anticipate opportunities and risks within the forecast and effectively communicate them to senior leadership.
- Heavy focus on revenue, cost and the associated processes that support a fast-growing organization in the Healthcare space.
- Partner with Finance and Sales teams across the business to ensure collaboration and coordination with key stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with department initiatives and goals.
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum two years working in the Accounting/Finance field
- Experience applying financial analytical techniques
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial processes (modeling, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, etc.)
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to information requests from senior executives, stakeholders, cross functional business leaders, peers, and customers
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel) & data visualization tools such as Power BI.
- Manipulation and creation of Pivot Tables and utilization of V-Lookups & Sum-Ifs
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze complex issues and to conceptualize new processes and techniques