Why would I want this job?
Our client is seeking a highly qualified Manager as a key member of the Accounting and Finance team. The Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Finance and will be responsible for accounting related items including month-end and quarter-end reporting, financial analysis, and various day-to-day projects.
What would I be doing?
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing procedures including preparing journal entries
- Assist with various process improvement projects
- Assist with revenue recognition in accordance with ASC 606 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Assist with all gross-to-net accounting and reporting including chargebacks, rebates, returns, discounts, GPO admin fees, government reporting, state rebate programs
- Prepare monthly/quarterly analytics package for senior management and external auditors
- Assist with preparing Form 10Q/K support schedules
- Collaborate with internal and external groups on various projects as well as identify and resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Perform complex account analyses and reconciliations
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, CPA preferred
- 3+ years of accounting experience; Pharma/biotech industry experience preferred
- Big 4 public accounting experience is highly preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Firm understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and application of controls across an organization
- Travel based on project needs is required.