Why would I want this job?
Our client seeking a Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis, reporting to the Head of Operational Finance. This position will work closely with the Head of Operational Finance and the primary responsibilities of the Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis will be to assist in the creation of internal management reporting, provide support during the building of the annual operating plan and subsequent forecasts, as well as perform various financial analysis and process improvement projects.
What would I be doing?
- Support the month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting requirements with clear reporting, analysis, and insights
- Prepare analysis of driver based metrics and financial results to deliver insights about company’s financial performance
- Improve financial performance through identification of business trends, implications, and recommendations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of management reporting to yield business insights and drive recommendations and results
- Assist in the creation of an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to company’s strategic objectives
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required. CPA and/or MBA a plus
- 5-8 years of expanding finance experience
- Extraordinary analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven expertise in modeling techniques and managing large data sets
- Experience implementing ERPs, reporting tools, integration or process improvement projects a plus
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment