Why would I want this job?
Our client is seeking a Manager – Financial Systems, reporting to the Head of Operational Finance. This position will work closely with the Head of Operational Finance with the primary responsibility of the Manager – Financial Systems to be the administrator and developer for Qlik Sense supporting company’s internal financial reporting initiatives. They will also help to drive process improvements the Head of Operational Finance is championing across the company. Additionally, they will help in the support of the ERP system (currently NetSuite) and other related systems.
What would I be doing?
- Administrator of Qlik Sense and developing it into a mature best in class internal reporting system
- Lead improvement projects across the ERP and related systems
- Work with financial system team members to support daily operation of ERP and related systems
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training, maintaining proper system access for all roles and user requests
- Ensure controls over financial reporting are in place and working effectively
- Develop, document, and implement systems-related policies and guidelines to ensure auditability and compliance
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or information systems
- 8-10 years of relevant financial systems and/or FP&A experience
- Must have hands on aptitude building and maintaining Qlik Sense streams, apps, and sheets
- NetSuite Administrator Certification or NetSuite experience
- SAP ERP experience a plus
- Integration and/or consolidation of systems experience a plus
- Possess exceptional problem solving and organizational skills with a strong sense for detail and accuracy