Why would I want this job?
Our client is looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join their growing team. This role will focus on providing payroll services for their global operations as well as providing support for Human Resources/Benefits within the United States.
What would I be doing?
- Under guidance from the payroll manager, process semi-monthly and monthly payroll for global employees using ADP Workforce Now.
- Pull timecards from ADP E-time before every payroll.
- Follow up with employees on incomplete timecards and missing hours.
- Process garnishments and respond to garnishment inquiries and income verification requests from the agencies, as required.
- Respond to employee payroll, timecard, and ADP E-time related queries.
- Assist the payroll manager in preparing Journal entries and reports required by Finance after every payroll.
- Assist with necessary payroll information to record into the general ledger (G/L).
- Provide G/L support by maintaining the ADP G/L Interface system to ensure all payroll items are mapped and coded accurately to the appropriate cost centers.
- Assist the payroll manager with quarterly and year-end activities and collection of data for various audits.
- Run various ADP & E-time reports, as required.
- Support Human Resources with payroll related processes such as, employee benefits.
What would make me qualified?
- 2-3-years of experience with ADP Workforce Now and ADP reporting (must have).
- 2–3-years of experience working with ADP E-time (must have).
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Service-oriented with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and reconciliation experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).