Why would I want this job?
Our client an award-winning national & global brand and innovator of disposable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) seeks a Product Development Associate. This position is 5 days onsite.
What would I be doing?
• Responsible for focused product project work on behalf of Product Development Department.
• Lead departmentwide projects spanning the full range of lifecycle flow, from ideation to market rollout of new categories and/or existing line extensions.
• Workflow includes but not limited to: Communications with manufacturing partners and cross functional teams, assigned market research, maintaining department timelines for active projects.
• Strong product acumen. Lead in the facilitation and evaluation of product samples.
• Provide product and technical support to Global Sourcing, Product Development, and Quality Control departments, as needed.
What would make me qualified?
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in focused product or business support and project management
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, notably Excel and Power Point.
• Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese a plus, but not required.