Why would I want this job?
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of all aspects of assigned Supply Chain projects which vary in complexity and impact. The projects includes scoping, time, quality, and communications, and cost/budget management. The Project Manager will manage and support tactical and strategic Supply Chain projects based in Global Operations that improve the groups efficiency and consistency – mainly covering Americas
What would I be doing?
The Project Manager will be responsible for effective engagement and communication with stakeholders from different business areas – nationally and internationally. The Project Manager is a critical and strategic thinker in establishing project priorities across cross-functional teams. Critical proven activities should include functional implementation of strategies to execution and highly experienced within LEAN. The Project Manager will have a proven track record of delivering Supply Chain projects on time
in full on budget, achieving operational effectiveness, driving transparency, and working closely with multiple stakeholders. The Project Manager must be able to take initiatives by themselves, set priorities and be an excellent team player.
This position will lead international, multi-site cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, results driven environment of manufacturing initiatives.
- Manage multiple high-visibility, multi-year long Supply Chain projects, in various stages by employing focused task management, creative problem-solving skills and tactical and strategic planning in order to keep projects on time, on budget and profitable
- Ensure tactical execution of complex strategic initiatives that require an agile approach and swift decision making
- Take ownership in all project issues with a hands-on approach to root cause analysis and problem resolution while leading team to fact-based decision making
- Working with international stakeholders to identify business needs and requirements
- Work according to best practice project management and master the project management competences such as project- and resource planning, status reporting, communication and possess excellent networking skills.
- Develop workplans including activities, resources and timing
- Track project deliverables, gather feedback, make recommendations, prepare status reports
- Lead and motivate cross-functional projects teams
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management if necessary
- Proactively be able to identify areas of challenge and problem-solve with partners to course correct.
- Actively collaborate with a global team of highly skilled project managers.
What would make me qualified?
- Very strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong accountability and project management skills without close supervision
- +5 years of demonstrated Supply Chain project management experience
- +3 years’ experience of both traditional and agile (SCRUM, Lean) project management approaches is preferred.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relations with international stakeholders
- Demonstrated strength in analytical thinking
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across varied functional teams
- Ability to lead, facilitate and present