Why would I want this job?
Foster McKay is the New York metro area’s leading Finance & Accounting executive search firm recently ranked the #1 place to work by NJBIZ for 2019! We’re seeking high-quality, high-achieving, high-character individuals to join our growing team.
With record job growth and record salary growth, there has never been a better time to explore a career in recruitment!
WHO WE ARE
Our team is comprised of:
- Finance and Accounting professionals who became interested in leveraging their professional experience in a people-intensive career.
- Human Resources professionals who became interested in an entrepreneurial environment with direct control over their earnings.
- Sales professionals who became interested in representing the area’s top corporations.
- Experienced recruiting professionals in search of a collaborative team, and winning culture.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Company culture maters to you and we were named #1 place to work by NJBIZ
- You want to surround yourself with committed, driven, goal-oriented people
- You’re an achiever who wants more control over the pace of your professional growth and personal income
- You believe best-in-class training from industry experts is a good thing
- You appreciate coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
- You’re still looking for the ability to maximize your strengths, follow your passion, and own your career
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Build relationships with finance and accounting professionals, acting as a trusted career counselor on a variety of important issues (hiring trends, career progression, resume writing, etc..)
- Gain insight into top organizations, company cultures, and senior leadership throughout the local economy
- Solve problems for corporate clients by attracting top talent to their organizations
- Act as a connector between great career opportunities and great people
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- A passion for excellence
- Ambition, drive, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to adapt to competing and rapidly changing priorities
- A Bachelor’s Degree – Previous experience in Finance, Accounting, HR, or Sales