Why would I want this job?
The Regional Finance Director is the business partner to the Commercial VP and Operations VP. They are responsible to support the Regional Leadership across all areas related to Finance and business performance related to Revenue Growth and Operational Efficiency; the Regional size will vary from $550 million to $1.2 billion.
What would I be doing?
- Serves as a business partner to Regional Commercial VP and Operations VP
- Collaborates to drives business performance with the Regional Leadership Team
- Drives business performance including, driving the execution of business strategies to grow revenue, increase profitability and contain costs
- Serves as a liaison between Region and all Corporate functions, especially Centers of Excellence/Shared Services including but not limited to Centralized Accounting, Revenue Control, Financial, Planning & Analysis, Pricing and Business Development
- Active participant in Market Strategy to review and prioritize growth initiatives based on financial returns
- P&L accountability, as part of monthly close process – “Owns the P&L”
- Collaborate with centralized teams during the Month End Close and Budget/ Forecasting processes (P&A, Financial Reporting, General Accounting)
- Provide business insights on Region’s performance to Regional leadership
- Budget/ Forecasting processes – Provide business trends/insights/actions to FP&A
- Identify issues/opportunities to improve performance (growth, productivity)
- Business modeling/analysis
- POL take-downs
- Purchase testing arrangements
- TC/PC arrangements (footprint/customer arrangements)
- Invigorate analysis
- Account management/ profitability analysis –
- Client profitability
- IOP/PSC analyses
- Physical inventory controls
- Capital investment analysis
- Asset management controls
- Fixed asset tagging
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or MBA preferred
- International experience desired
- Approx. 15 + years’ experience of professional accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of operational and financial processes and practical application of financial and strategic analysis
- Demonstrates exceptional skill in working with senior management and the executive team