Why would I want this job?
The Sr Accountant is responsible for processing Inventory entries, A/R Cash Application, A/R Collections, and other general accounting duties. Backup for Credit Card processing and Bank Reconciliations.
What would I be doing?
- Manage job number request process and project info set-up in systems
- Assist with Credit Card coding review and journalizing the entries
- Assist with Bank Reconciliations
- Communicate with multiple Project Managers on expense job costing
- Monitor and Reconcile Inventory entries
- Apply incoming cash daily
- Communicate Invoice rejections to A/R and Project Managers
- Track collections issue and report to upper management weekly
- Provide support to Sr. Accounting staff for G/L research
- Experience maintaining Balance Sheet schedules
- Audit Support
What would make me qualified?
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Accuracy, consistency and timeliness of entries
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Prioritize and manage tasks to meet deadlines, such as month-end close
- Embrace process improvement initiatives
Education and Experience Required:
- 5-7 years accounting / finance experience
- Experience with ERP systems and Excel