Why would I want this job?
This position will provide both strategic insights and in-depth analysis by working cross functionally across divisions/regions. The Sr. Analyst assists in the annual budget and re-forecast processes, the consolidation of the company monthly P&L and bi-annual Cash Flow analysis of actuals and forecast and prepare presentations/packages for Senior Management.
What would I be doing?
- Supporting annual budget, forecast and strategic plan processes. Analyzing and assessing the submitted annual budget information to determine risks and opportunities of the assumptions in relation to overall corporate objectives. Supporting cash-flow statement forecast for above related processes.
- Consolidating and analyzing P&L, balance sheet and cash for executives, low for forecast, and monthly results.
- Preparing monthly reporting package for Senior Management. Ensure preparation of the monthly materials are timely and accurate.
- Performing ad hoc analysis for divisions or regions as requested by all levels of management and present recommendations based on output of analysis.
What would make me qualified?
- 4-6 years of finance-related experience
- BS degree (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record delivering high quality work
- Comfortable working with senior management
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines with or without close supervision
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Currently holds or is in pursuit of an MBA
- FP&A / Accounting / Audit Experience
- Experience with Hyperion Planning
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as SAP Business Objects