Why would I want this job?
Senior Cost Accountant with an all-natural, frozen foods company in Bergen County, N.J.
What would I be doing?
- Collect, organize, maintain production and inventory control data(FG, RM, Packaging & Labor)
- Proactively review and report inaccurate inventory data activities for accurate Inventory level
- Prepare and present daily manufacturing performance(Yield, Labor efficiency, Standard cost vs Actual Cost)
- Assist with Month-end and year-end closing process
- Assist with standard cost setting and roll-up of all manufactured products
- Assist with KPI metric to help identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist with annual physical inventory counts as well as planning
- Assist internal and external auditors with documentation preparation
- Participate and assist special projects
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in accounting
- Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel…etc.)
- Solid organizational, communication, problem-solving and research abilities