Why would I want this job?
The Senior Director of Finance will be responsible for applying their functional knowledge of finance to create and optimize practices and processes for the Finance organization. This role engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
What would I be doing?
Candidate will be strategic partner with premium Brands President’s The company generates $145m revenue including 54 retail locations, ecommerce sites and Wholesale.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate objectives, priorities, and plans consistent with long-term business plan that capitalize on opportunities and manage risk.
- Integration and reorganization of acquired businesses.
- Identify and act on opportunities for collaboration with stakeholders in order to gain alignment.
- Evaluate Store locations and prepare store ProForma’s
- Evaluate and negotiate store leases.
- Review and complete analysis of Financial Projections including sales, margins and expenses.
- Develop and manage financial systems/models.
- Track monthly sales forecast to actual shipments.
- Review sales & margin analysis
- Control and Track Inventory levels and buys.
- Complete strategic analysis and assist with strategic planning.
- Budget Packaging including preparation of Quarterly board presentations.
- Strong accounting skills
- Inventory planning and forecasting
- Various special projects when required.
What would make me qualified?
- 10 years related experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- System implementation and integration
- Wholesale and retail Apparel experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills, strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with sales and inventory costing, journal entries and general ledger analysis
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate in a matrix environment.
- Team player and problem solver in a demanding deadline driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Calculated risk taker