Why would I want this job?
- Responsible for the preparation and review of external financial reporting and regulatory filings, including IPO process
- Coordinate and drive the quality of the preparation of the financial statements ·
- Preparation of monthly financial internal reporting towards management as well as other key stakeholders
- Financial reporting liaison of Director Accounting & Financial ReportingResponsible for coordination and maintenance of the financial reporting tool
- Support the accounting business partners for segments in several accounting related projects / topics (position papers / accounting memoranda)
- Support projects in the Accounting and Reporting department (including M&A activities and post-acquisition integration activities, etc.)
- Contribute to implementation of new accounting standards, including providing support to project lead
- Responsible to maintain and continuously improve the global accounting policies (webFEM)
- Support and maintain standard chart of account (SCOA)
What would I be doing?
- Responsible for the preparation of external financial reporting (financial statements, quarterly reports, and other reporting to investors / shareholders (including prospectuses), and local Dutch reporting)
- Contribute to improving the quality and content of the external financial reporting
- Drive the quality of external reporting (compliance with IFRS, alignment with peers and alignment with information needs of the shareholder(s))
- Drive quality of processes for producing these reports (on time, first time right)
- Respond to questions from CFO, CAO and / or Director Accounting & Financial Reporting on historic financial information
- Responsible for coordination with external auditor on audit of the disclosures in the financial statements
- Preparation of financial reporting (monthly) and Supervisory Board based on future requirements of new shareholders
- Lead continuous improvement of the financial reporting process via reporting tool
- Responsible for maintaining the financial reporting tool.
Functional responsibilities / network
- Director Accounting & Financial Reporting, Group FP&A, Treasury and Tax
- Consolidation team
- Liaison of the external auditors on the disclosures in the financial statements
What would make me qualified?
- Accounting and financial reporting professional with 3+ years of relevant work experience in corporate financial reporting, and capable of analyzing complex processes and issues under strict deadlines
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting with certification (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Proven knowledge in financial accounting and reporting (accounting processes and internal (management) and external (IFRS) reporting requirements)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently on high visibility deliverables (Supervisory Board and other management)
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with employees at all levels in the organization