Why would I want this job?
The FP&A Senior Analyst will be responsible for co piloting the sales organization, performing monthly OPEX reporting as well as the drug business. The role requires flexibility yet rigorous attention to detail, accuracy, respect of deadlines and great communication skills in order to manage various accounting projects. You will be responsible for executing multiple tasks and performing those tasks accurately, and in a timely manner all in accordance to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). The role will report to the FP&A Director.
What would I be doing?
• Support the monthly closing and financial reporting of Gross to Net as well as identifying risks and opportunities with the sales team to meet budget. Perform ad hoc ROI analysis on trade spend to identify opportunities for better resource allocations.
• Responsible for monthly reporting with the executive team and conduct ad hoc meetings to ensure we stay on track to budget.
• Support the financial reporting with the FP&A Director of the business providing monthly PL and OPEX reporting to the GM and highlighting any risks and opportunities to deliver business plan.
What would make me qualified?
• Bachelor’s degree in; business, accounting or bookkeeping
• 5-7 years of experience in accounting preferably in consumer goods with an academic background in either finance, accounting or business management
• Well organized and accurate so can effectively prioritize workflow and improve period-end close results
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
• Solid understanding of GAAP (matching, conservatism, materiality, temporary and permanent accounts, debits, credits, sections of the financial statements, etc.)
• Ability to work independently and to complete duties with minimal supervision
• Able to shift priorities considered necessary to accomplish prioritized tasks in a high-paced, results orientated environment
• Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook email applications