Why would I want this job?
The Senior Accounts Payable, Receivables & Collections provides accounting support for the disbursement and payment processes. Great company with room for growth.
What would I be doing?
- Manage Vendor payments and W9
- Manage Employee reimbursement through Certify
- Manage state, sales and use through Avalara
- Manage franchise tax payments as necessary.
- Manage Cash disbursement via wire Ach and checks
- Assists with cash management reconciliation
- Amex invoice reconciliation
- Credit card and check processing
- Collect on outstanding receivables
- Assist with project
- Currently onboarding a new company into Epicor
What would make me qualified?
- Accounting Degree – Design 5 plus years’ experience
- Customer Service Collections – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and proactively overcomes obstacles.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.