Why would I want this job?
You are hands-on, detail-oriented, collaborative, and passionate about accounting. You understand the importance of timely and accurate financial reporting. You’re proactive in finding solutions to accounting challenges and you seek out opportunities to help others on your team. You enjoy opportunities to work with partners across the business to achieve a timely and accurate close for the month, quarter, and year.
What would I be doing?
- Participate in month-end close procedures, including the preparation of reconciliations and schedules required to support the internal and external reporting process, as well as external auditors
- Prepare and record monthly transactions to support the G/L close
- Identify and explain fluctuations in monthly financial information and provide requested information to divisional controllers
- Assist with fixed assets tasks, including capitalizing and disposing of assets and calculating depreciation
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses for management
- Participate in system upgrades, new G/L and reporting system implementations, and developing process improvements
- Support the financial reporting processes for internal and external reporting
What would make me qualified?
- B.S. or above degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience with Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience with fixed assets
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
We’d Love to See:
- CPA preferred
- HFM experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills