Why would I want this job?
Great temporary opportunity for a Staff Accountant with a leading global biotech company.
What would I be doing?
- Assist Manager in handling the monthly accounting and reporting tasks on a global basis
- Prepare the General Ledger entries and account reconciliations for the month-end closing relating cash, prepaids, intercompany accounts, and others
- Assist in performing global consolidation functions, including intercompany transactions, eliminations, and various foreign subsidiaries’ month-end entries
- Assist in compiling documentation for auditors and tax preparers for quarterly and year-end reports and filings
- Ensure consistent accounting policies, procedures, and controls
- Assist with ad hoc projects and analysis as needed.
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years experience in Accounting or Finance required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (pivot table, VLOOKUP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Public company experience a plus
- ASC 606 a plus