Why would I want this job?
The Supply and Demand Planning team will be responsible for on-time and in-full replenishment across the network. The analyst will have a strong level of understanding of all procurement processes, communication skills, and the analytical expertise required to maintain our target service level fill rates.
What would I be doing?
- Maintain continuity of supply by replenishing and conducting procurement activities for a global portfolio of consumer goods items
- Track and resolve issues on scheduled shipments (ship date) and delivery dates to ensure timely receipt of inventory
- Understand variances in historical demand and incorporate confirmed future sales opportunities to determine replenishment and purchasing requirements
- Work with a global supply base and internal stakeholders to address and resolve supply related issues to meet On-Time / In-Full (OTIF) metrics and PO compliance (required product information, expiry dates, batch/lot numbers, etc.)
- Analyze inventory requirements and maintain inventory levels in accordance with management guidelines
- Support and maintain a strong impact on reducing COGS by exhibiting strong negotiation skills accompanied by supplier and category optimization
- Responsible for continuous improvement of On-Time/In-Full (OTIF) metric as well as other replenishment, supplier performance, and cost savings metrics
- Identify replenishment and procurement improvement opportunities and work with suppliers and/or internal stakeholders to implement solutions
- Determine purchasing needs, create, manage, and track Purchase Orders and inventory levels
- Align with management on Purchasing requirements for commodities: volume, purchasing cost, validity period of volume and cost, awarded volume allocation by supplier
- Manage, track, resolve, escalate any issues or opportunities for all stages of a Purchase Order: scheduled, confirmed, unconfirmed/unscheduled, past due, and post-delivery
- Manage and/or support ad-hoc projects (e.g. customer bids, label redesign, international customer orders, new item launch, etc.)
What would make me qualified?
- 2 to 4 years of Replenishment and Procurement experience for multiple distribution locations
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management/Procurement or equivalent
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills; proficient in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX, Oracle, SAP, or similar ERP system
- Experience in CPG or Food & Beverage is a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (such as Tableau) is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to lead and influence internal stakeholders