Why would I want this job?
Our Tax/Accounting Client Managers play a critical role in our business by partnering and delivering our clients with tax planning and projection services, along with their annual small business returns and the business owners’ individual tax return. This role will operate as a Subject Matter Expert for the firm location(s) in regards to all things tax! For those interested, this opportunity is on the career path to move into a Tax Director of a firm or a Managing Director for a location or region
What would I be doing?
- Partner with a great group of client accounts from month to month in support of their small business tax planning and preparation. Oversee client tax management & interactions with assigned book of business.
- Develop monthly financial statements (data initially prepared by internal bookkeepers) for clients.
- Prepare annual tax filings (S-Corp, LLC, 1040) for the small business owners’ corporate and individual needs.
- Facilitate client meetings for complex tax consultation; support clients with ongoing tax planning & projections and advise on tax strategies.
- Consult with clients to help them understand their financials and guide them toward greater profitability.
- Complete and review client engagement/tax project work as directed.
- Resolution of client issues as needed.
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree; in Accounting, Finance or related field. A CPA and/or EA is a huge plus but not required.
- At least 3-5 years of recent experience in producing tax returns for S-Corps, LLCs, Partnerships, Sole Proprietors, etc.; Ability to complete business owners’ 1040 personal return.
- Deep understanding of tax forms (1065, 1120-S, K-1, etc.) and laws.
- Previous experience presenting, explaining, and discussing financial reports with clients.
- US Work Authorization is required.
Location: This role will be located in the greater Harrisburg area (Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania) and will operate in a hybrid working environment once fully trained and acclimated.