Why would I want this job?
The Treasury Manager supports and reports to the Senior Director of Treasury in the areas of cash, FX and risk management, banking, and Treasury Management System (TMS) roll out. This position works closely with partners in the Payroll, AP, AR, and HQ Accounting units, and will collaborate with representatives from the banks and other third parties., the insurance broker, and the credit card companies.
What would I be doing?
- Prepare the daily cash position report and update the monthly and annual cash forecast
- Review and consolidate daily Treasury flows and cash forecasts (forecast items to be handle in the TMS)
- Maintain Treasury dashboards for reporting to management
- Execute trades in FX
- Maintain the domestic and international banking accounts database, including the administration of authorized bank signatories
- Assist in the reporting of foreign bank accounts to the US Department of the Treasury, and notification of US citizens among international staff
- Resolve all outstanding check issues and complete annual abandoned property reports
- Involvement to the TMS implementation and roll out in close collaboration with the Kyriba project lead
- Assist the Team in the annual insurance renewal process by compiling the submission information
- Review insurance charges, process and allocate as appropriate
- Manage supplementary lines of coverage
- Run the company’s corporate travel, purchasing and prepaid card programs
- Other duties as assigned by the team
What would make me qualified?
- Bachelor’s in Finance or other related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in treasury
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Confirmed knowledge of Treasury principles and related experience with similar international structures
- Validated interpersonal skills: process detailed information accurately and efficiently
- Strong analytical skills with critical thinking and problems solving mentality
- Flexible work demeanor: work independently and appetite to meet unexpected demands and learn!
- Shown communication and interpersonal: the ability to interact closely with colleagues in a diverse multi-cultural environment
- Excellent Digital literacy: facility with MS Excel, Word, accounting software, and email/online web-based applications.