Why would I want this job?
Our client is seeking a strong Senior Financial Analyst to support our rapidly growing US Wholesale business. This highly visible role will entail close partnership with various business and functional teams and will require mastering various financial tasks such as reporting, analysis, forecasting, and influencing business partners. Under the direction of the Wholesale Finance Business Partner, this role will work to support the management of the entire P&L.
What would I be doing?
- Conduct comprehensive analysis, utilizing multiple methods, to support key business decisions
- Collaborating with teams globally to drive informed decisions and execute strategies.
- Manage the financial planning process for both short-term and long-term, monitoring budgets and forecasts
- Analyze financial variances and recommend corrective actions
- Aid in monthly close processes.
- Prepare and present financial reports and presentations to management on established cadence
- Review and audit monthly commissions for field sales.
- Support the annual budgeting process for the full P&L
- Support long-range strategic financial planning, communicating current and future risks
- Participate in cross-functional teams and projects and drive process improvement and policy development initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with department initiatives and goals.
- Establish tight internal controls and provide ad-hoc financial analyses.
What would make me qualified?
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, or equivalent experience.
- 4-5 years working in the Accounting/Finance field.
- Exhibit a team player attitude by thriving in high-performing, collaborative groups
- Communicate effectively with exemplary written and verbal communication skills, along with strong interpersonal abilities.
- Display a robust understanding of
- Large-scale data mining and reporting tools (e.g., SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos) and other financial systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Lawson, Microsoft Navision, JD Edwards).
- Key Excel formulas, such as XLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH MATCH, SUMIFs, COUNTIFs, and Pivot Tables.
- Financial consolidation tools, including SAP BPC and Oracle Hyperion.
- Possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and data visualization tools.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks, analyze complex issues, and demonstrate solid judgement
- Solid business judgment with the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence various teams, including senior management, while handling sensitive information