Why would I want this job?
Senior Financial Analyst for a US-based, fully integrated pharmaceutical company with capabilities in product development, manufacturing, and commercial operations.
What would I be doing?
The Senior Financial Analyst will support the FP&A team in the financial management of planning cycles and preparation of management reporting for Cosette Pharmaceuticals aimed at enabling the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Board of Director’s (BOD) to make business decisions that will optimize business performance and create additional value, while executing their strategy. The candidate must have a collaborative work style with the ability to build partnerships cross functionally, and effectively influence, develop, and implement business process improvements in the planning, reporting and performance management area.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Assist with the preparation and presentation of all financial information on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Manage Hyperion Oracle planning cubes for management reporting and planning.
• Update Hyperion Oracle planning cube with monthly actual and forecast data.
• Create effective and efficient templates to capture financial forecast data.
• Assist in the aggregation of all forecast metrics in the P&L, and review and assess revenue and cost projections for all functions.
• Lead cost center reporting and planning for Marketing, R&D, and G&A functions.
• Critically evaluate processes, implementing new or revised processes and procedures to help improve the organization.
What would make me qualified?
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required
• 5 or more years of finance experience is required
• Advanced Excel skills required, including key Excel formulas, such as XLOOKUP, IF Statements, SUMIFs, and Pivot Tables.
• Financial consolidation tools including Oracle Hyperion
• Display robust understanding of financial systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP)
• Need to be able to process and analyze large amounts of data using reporting tools (e.g., SQL, MS Access)
• Possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and data visualization tools
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, listening, and communication skills
• Self-motivated and results oriented.
• Attention to detail and accuracy required